Sales documents help salespeople conduct each step in a sale. PandaDoc provides many standard sales document templates that help to streamline the process of creating, sending, and tracking business documents. With PandaDoc, you can win back time, save money by building up-to-date sales content and increase team productivity.
Sales Commission Agreement Template
This sales commission agreement template can be used between a company and an employee or contractor to document acceptance of the company’s sales compensation policy.
Sales Invoice Template
Use this professional sales invoice template as a sample on which to base all the sales invoicing of your product or service.
Sales Receipt Template
Use this free sales receipt template to automate providing proof of sales.
Equipment Sales Agreement Template
This equipment sales agreement template can be used by a business or private party as a contract for the sale of any equipment.
Executive Summary Template
Your potential investors are spending the most time reading one part of your business plan. Use this executive summary template to make your business idea shine.
Sales Quote Template
Use this free Sales Quote template to let your prospective client know how you can help them, as well as how much it may cost them.
Business Sale Agreement Template
This business sale agreement template can be used as a binding document to govern the sale of a business to a new owner.
Sales Agency Agreement Template
This sales agency agreement template should be used if your company is hiring another company to sell products that you own or manufacture in a defined geographic region.
Sales Documents Templates
As indicated in the latest report by Statista, the global retail sales market was about $23.74 tln in 2020 and will hit $31.7 trillion by 2025. The specified branch stands out for its highly competitive environment. That’s why businesses in this sector strive to employ any opportunity to improve their competitiveness. Sales document templates help them to achieve such a purpose.
Commercial documentation requires specific knowledge and skills to make it. Therefore, experts recommend using only the mentioned papers’ samples proposed by trustworthy platforms. PandaDoc.Com offers plenty of examples of sales documents made by proficient experts. Specialists also consistently improve templates at pandadoc.com. That’s why commercial documentation based on PandaDoc samples always complies with applicable laws and marketing trends.
Tips on How to Implement Standardized Documents
Using examples of sales documentation in the company’s paperwork demands some preparation. You should follow the subsequent recommendations to prepare your employees:
- Let subordinates practice with each other. Assign an employee to fill out a sales paper template and then ask another one to check it.
- Test your sales managers when they feel comfortable with implemented sales documentation samples. For instance, ask an employee to contact a prospect and prepare a proposal for him based on a new template. After that, check the results.
- Improve implemented templates. Each company has its specific features. Consequently, adding or removing lines and sections in implemented sales process document samples is occasionally necessary.
PandaDoc offers its customers many commercial paper templates that suit different business industries. All samples at pandadoc.com have thoughtful structure but, at the same time, are simple to use. So, your sales managers won’t have any issues when employing them.
Advantages of Commercial Documentation Templates
One of the key benefits is the possibility of saving time. According to Harvard Business Review, some companies’ sales reps spend up to 22% of their time at work on commercial offerings development. This problem may be solved by using PandaDoc pre-sale document templates. The other pros are:
- Opportunity to sell goods or services effectively, even with unskilled sales managers. Commercial templates already include all the necessary information. Employees need to fill in some details when making contracts or proposals.
- Ability to expand your client base. As indicated in the report by Jeff Toister, about a third of clients expect that companies will respond to their emails in one hour or less. You can create a commercial proposal or agreement in several minutes using PandaDoc online sales document templates.
- Possibility to improve mutual understanding between different sales departments. It is essential for companies to have branches in various countries.
Some documentation, like sales proposals, should look catchy to attract prospects. You may find commercial offer templates with excellent design at pandadoc.com.
What Kinds of Commercial Doc Samples Does PandaDoc Offer?
Customers may view the available examples of the specified documentation by visiting pandadoc.com. However, they should authorize or go through the registration procedure to download the necessary samples. The list of sales documents proposed by PandaDoc includes the following most popular forms:
- Template of a commercial proposal for a prospect. This sample allows businesses to describe all their pros to potential clients in detail. The form also provides prospects with simple access to your contacts. Furthermore, you may place testimonials there to win over a client.
- Sales representative contract template. The specified agreements enable noting clear terms of cooperation. For example, LinkedIn reports that 92% of reps give up after the fourth call. At the same time, about 80% of prospects refuse a proposal four times before accepting it. Using the PandaDoc template, you can mention that a representative has to call each client at least five times to get more profit.
- Commercial commission agreement sample. Partners or companies and their employees frequently have friction over the distribution of profits from sales. Using the mentioned template, they may highlight each side’s reward and set conditions under which the commission will be accrued.
- Example of an equipment sales agreement. MarketWatch analysts state that the global heavy equipment market reached almost $533 bln in 2022. It’s going to hit $643.8 billion by 2028. Also, according to Grand View Research, the world’s construction equipment sector alone was nearly $183.5 bln in 2022. Experts predict that this branch will grow by 8.3% annually by 2030. So, the equipment sales industry is tremendously promising.
- Business sale contract. Brimco specialists report that about 37% of companies became unprofitable in 2020 because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The situation improved in 2022, but numerous businesses still experience financial issues. As a result, some entrepreneurs were forced to sell their companies to bigger ones. For instance, Uber bought Careem for $3.1 billion in 2020. One year later, Google acquired Fitbit for $2.1 bln. Try to get a piece of such pies using the mentioned commercial sample.
PandaDoc offers its visitors many more examples of sales documents. Just visit pandadoc.com to download the necessary free sale templates!
FAQ: Sales Documents
What are examples of sales documents?
Sellers use these papers to make deals, hire sales reps, and employ trade representatives to sign commercial contracts. Such forms already contain general sales information. So, sellers or sales representatives need to fill empty lines and fields. You may use the templates to create commercial proposals, agreements, invoices, receipts, etc.
What is a selling document?
Such papers are used to close commercial deals or employed in pre-sale phases. The specified documents should have a thoughtful structure. Some of the mentioned papers, like commercial proposals, must be catchy to attract clients. Entrepreneurs and sales reps usually employ commercial templates to create the described documents. It allows for avoiding making mistakes, saving time, and so on.
How do you prepare sales documents using Pandadoc?
Visitors should authorize or sign up at pandadoc.com to receive the right to download commercial samples. Then, they should pick a section with suitable sales templates and view the available forms. Each commercial template has its page where you can see it in detail. You should click the download button to get a suitable sample. PandaDoc customers have to notify some necessary information in downloaded templates. After that, you can send a ready-made document to your prospects.