PandaTip: Be sure to complete the tokens and text fields in this equipment sales agreement template prior to sending it to your client for signature.
Equipment Sales Agreement
This equipment purchase agreement is entered into between [Sender.Name], the Seller, and [Client.Name], the Client.
In consideration of the fact that the Client wishes to purchase equipment from the seller, and the Seller likewise wishes to sell such equipment to the client, the two parties agree to the following:
PandaTip: The text field below should be used to describe the equipment being sold. Be sure to include the make, model, and VIN or serial number.
The Client hereby agrees to purchase the following from the Seller:
The Client agrees to pay the following sum for the purchased equipment and any related warranties or accessories:
PandaTip: You can use the template’s pricing table to list the price for the equipment being sold as well as any additional items that the Client wishes to purchase, such as extended warranties, service packages, or accessories. Use the menu to the right of the template to add taxes if necessary.
The Client is responsible for picking up purchased equipment from the Seller at [Sender.Address]. All equipment is sold as-is, with no warranty implied or given.
By signing below, the Seller and Client agree to the terms of this equipment purchase agreement.
Terms & Conditions
PandaTip: This template’s legal terms are kept short and concise so as to make them easy for both parties to understand. We advise that you have a licensed attorney review them prior to using them.
- The Seller warrants that they are the rightful owner of the equipment listed, and are legally able to transfer title ownership to the Client.
- The Client agrees to accept the equipment as-is, without warranty. Any repairs or maintenance are the full responsibility of the Client.
- All taxes, licenses, and associated fees shall be paid by the Client at the time of purchase.
- The Client agrees to indemnify and hold the Seller harmless against any claims of loss or damage, without limitation.
- Should the Client finance the equipment purchase through a third party, the Seller agrees to transfer title ownership of the listed equipment to that party.
- This equipment sales agreement shall be governed by the laws of [Sender.State].
Equipment Sales Agreement [Agreement.CreatedDate]