In our highly mobile age, people aren’t limited in the choice of places for work, education, entertainment, and tourism. Of course, you can use various kinds of public transport to get to your destination or enlist the services of a ride-sharing company. However, opting for these methods, you will depend on third-party actors in terms of time, speed, and comfort of the trip, as well as the number and frequency of stops along the way. A vehicle that you drive personally will put you in full control of your journey.
A Cost-Saving Alternative
Today, you don’t have to own a car to steer it wherever you like. There are other more cost-effective options that will enable you to drive a vehicle to the necessary destination but not pay through the nose to purchase it if you need wheels just for one trip. By way of alternative, you can rent a car or lease it for as long as the ride lasts. Such an approach becomes ever more popular, and the proposal for car rental services experiences a boom that is only likely to intensify. Yet, whatever scheme you prefer, you can’t avoid dealing with some documents – a contract for buying a car at a car dealership, aused car sales agreement, a vehicle rental agreement, etc.
Types of Templates You Can Get
In the digitally-powered world of the early third millennium, it is vital for consumers to be able to fill out and sign car rental contracts or auto purchase agreements at their convenience without visiting various offices but making use of their gadgets. The same is true of service providers and vehicle dealers whose pipeline routine can be drastically facilitated via employing digital channels. PandaDoc offers all stakeholders a number of downloadable, printable, and free car contract examples that will help you handle various operations with vehicles. Here belong:
- Car dealer purchase agreement form. This contract between the seller and the buyer contains all information related to the vehicle description (color, model, make, VIN, mileage, etc.), payment type, warranty, insurance, etc. All fields in this vehicle purchase agreement example are customizable to suit a client’s individual needs.
- Private car sale contract template. The document specifies obligations both the seller and the buyer take upon themselves after the sale is performed as well as the ways of solving disputes and bodies of arbitration involved in them.
- Car rental agreement sample. It is instrumental for people who want to rent a car and contains information on fees, the scope of use, rent duration, insurance, indemnification, warranty, etc.
- Limousine service contract template. In fact, this is similar to the previous document but applies to renting such a peculiar type of vehicle and focuses more on the behavior of customers while they are making use of your limo. And of course, the details of the contract (like service hours and price) are mentioned as well.
- Car receipt template. It serves to mark the change of car ownership with the specification of all vehicle information and the sum paid for it. The variant of this form is a car rental receipt template which may come together with the car rental agreement.
- Car lease agreement template. Some customers prefer to hire a vehicle for a longer period of time with the option of acquiring it when all installments have been paid. This lease agreement for a car contains the rights and responsibilities of the lessor and the lessee to keep them on the same page and avoid legal challenges.
- Bill of sale template. Typically, it accompanies the payment for the vehicle when it is purchased and describes not only the car but also the way of payment.
- Сar rental invoice sample. Also known as a Proforma Invoice, this non-fiscal document is typically used when the organization that requests rental payment isn’t confident that the client will eventually make it. Another reason for its issuing is the reluctance to register the transaction in accounting books until it is paid (as a rule, tax-related considerations or the desire to minimize paperwork come into play here). As soon as the payment is completed, proformas are replaced by formal invoices or just disposed of.
- Car donation template. It is used to make sure your rights and liabilities are protected when you donate a vehicle to another company.
- Car wash proposal template. If you own a car washing business, this document will help you specify the type of provided services, equipment, and materials you apply, the prices you charge, and the insurance coverage you offer.
Having all these documents on your device with an option of signing them online with an e-signature, you can automate agreement customization, minimize paperwork, and – most importantly – save your valuable time, which is a major asset for busy people in our hectic 21st century. Besides, being written by legal experts for PandaDoc, our templates will let you comply with all current regulations pertaining to the auto selling and renting domain and avoid any law-related complications and conflicts between stakeholders.
Join PandaDoc to have all necessary documents always at your fingertips and dramatically streamline and facilitate paperwork handling!