Development Proposal Templates
According to Statista, there were approximately 5.16 million Internet users worldwide in January 2022. That’s over 60% of the world’s population. And DataReportal claims that this percentage permanently rises. The year-to-year growth of Шnternet users is currently about 2%.
BankMyCell also reports that more than 86% of people worldwide use smartphones to go online. That’s why it is so important for companies across the world to create their own websites, as well as mobile apps. Such a trend opens wide business opportunities for programming teams and freelancers.
Experts believe that an IT enterprise may get a good client only if an impactful development proposal is in place to attract a prospect. Such offers have numerous specific features. You can make your life easier by using high-quality templates to create such offers.
Providers of all purposes and sizes can find various samples of development proposals at pandadoc.com. PandaDoc examples are made by highly qualified specialists. That’s why you’ll probably hook a customer by employing them.
How to Create a Development Offering
A web proposal should contain only checked information. Experts recommend programmers learn about their potential clients as well as services proposed by those customers deeply before sending offers to them. Qualitative development offerings should include the following information:
- Introduction page. You need to name yourself, your enterprise, a project, and a potential client. It’s also necessary to write a date for the proposal submission. Optionally, senders can place their logos here.
- Problems overview. Developers should understand all the issues of a prospect. Moreover, coders need to describe all the issues in a proposal properly. That’s because some business owners don’t realize how bad the existing problems may affect their companies. You need to be able to persuade potential clients.
- Solution description. The offer has to be based on a deep analysis of the industry a client works in. You need to learn the client’s competitors and suggest the solutions that would allow beating the main ones.
- Deliverables. The specified section should contain a list of operations you will perform in terms of web project implementation. PandaDoc professional development proposal templates contain the necessary features to help a software engineer at this point.
- Web creation process overview. Coders need to outline the primary steps of the project kick-off. The timeline and goals of each stage should also be mentioned. In addition, an IT enterprise needs to highlight the actions a client has to perform as a part of every stage.
- Price. This is probably the defining aspect of a project development proposal. You should break down the costs in a clear and acceptable way for the client. The overall price has to meet a client’s budget. That’s especially essential for startups. This is due to approximately 44% of new-made companies experiencing a lack of funds. Therefore, such enterprises commonly can’t afford extra expenses.
- Call to action. You should recommend a potential client send you an email or place a link to a site that enables signing the online contract with your company.
Each PandaDoc web design proposal template involves the necessary features and examples of what information every section should include.
Development Offering Benefits
Such documents allow your clients to make sure that you’re really able to create a suitable online platform or application. The other advantages are:
- Possibility to highlight your strong sides. That enables standing out from the competition.
- Ability to show how your services may improve potential clients’ businesses. Plenty of developers can create a site. However, not many coders realize the goals that entrepreneurs strive to achieve by using those websites. And even fewer software engineers are able to describe their ideas. To be able to do all that, use an example of a web proposal at pandadoc.com.
- Opportunity to communicate your corporate values to a potential customer. According to CGT, 82% of consumers choose a company if the brand’s principles meet their own. You may adapt your values to those of the prospects to become more attractive in the market.
The mentioned pros work only if an IT specialist makes the right offer. You can use a PandaDoc website development proposal template for not to fail.
Types of Web Offer Samples at PandaDoc.Com
Among the most popular examples of web creation offering examples, the following ones should be highlighted:
- Template of an AI offer. According to TechJury, the Artificial Intelligence market was over $136 bln in total shares in 2022. And experts believe that this branch should hit $1,811 billion by 2030. Nowadays, nearly 35% of businesses worldwide employ AI technologies. So the specified industry is incredibly promising for software engineers.
- Example of WordPress development offer. This website proposal template will help coders show prospects your skills in creating sites by using one of the most widespread content management systems globally.
- SaaS sales sample. You may use such a proposal to attract eCommerce owners. According to Oberlo, online shopping is expected to account for over 20% of retail sales across the world by the end of 2023. It’s expected that this number will reach 24% by 2026. Don’t sleep away the chance to get into this branch.
- Website maintenance offering template. Developers frequently send such offers along with CRM implementation proposals as a part of a website improvement.