SaaS Sales Proposal Template
At [SENDER.Company], we’ve built over [Years of Operation] years of experience in the SaaS industry – experience that helps us find innovative solutions to our clients’ needs.
What You Need
Regardless of whether you’re using managed services, relying on others or transitioning infrastructure [SENDER.Company] can help you.
We offer [Service 1], [Service 2], [Service 3] solutions and more, along with round-the-clock support for any questions you may have.
How We Deliver
We have assembled a team of professionals who are experts in their fields to identify client needs and formulate effective solutions via our software services.
Our reliable, efficient service is why we’ve been trusted by over [Number of Clients] clients to help them operate and grow successfully.
Our team is always on hand to help with anything you need regarding our service.
PandaTip: In this section of the SaaS sales proposal template, you can give a short bio of key team members. It’s a good idea to keep the team members as relevant to the specific contract and sales process as possible, which will help to personalize the proposal and build a trusted relationship with the potential client.
[SENDER.CEOName] – CEO
[SENDER.AccountManagerName] – Your Account Manager
We offer a range of flexible pricing options to match the diverse needs of our clients. Choose whichever plan best suits your business:
Terms of Agreement
[SENDER.FirstName] [SENDER.LastName] of [SENDER.Company] and [SIGNER.FirstName] [SIGNER.LastName] of [SIGNER.Company] agree to enter a mutual business agreement. During the fulfillment of the agreement, it may be necessary to share confidential and proprietary information about either party with the other. In these cases, it is agreed that:
- All confidential and proprietary information disclosed by one party to the other will be marked clearly as such.
- Both parties agree not to use such information for any purpose other than to fulfill this agreement. Each party will not disclose the information to any third party, and only disclose it to its employees or affiliates who have a need to know and agree to uphold the confidentiality of it. Each party agrees to protect the confidentiality of, and undertake any reasonable actions to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure of, the confidential information to stop it becoming public knowledge or available to any parties not legally bound to uphold its confidentiality, provided that such party’s obligations never exceed the reasonable level of care used to protect its own similarly important confidential information. Each party will notify the other party in writing in case of any misuse or misappropriation of such confidential information, and give assistance to the injured party regarding any related legal proceedings. Each party accepts that its obligations stated here will remain in effect, notwithstanding termination of the business relationship, for a term of two years after the final disclosure by the other party of confidential information.
- Confidential information will not be copied unless to fulfill the obligations of this agreement. Any tangible items containing or relating to the confidential information of either party that is in the possession of the other party will remain the property of the original party to disclose the confidential information and will be returned to that party promptly upon their request. Nothing in this agreement will be interpreted as granting rights, by license or otherwise, to any confidential agreement unless specified by this agreement.
- The obligations of each party under this agreement will not apply to any information that is: a) already known by the receiving party or in the public domain when disclosed; b) made publicly available following disclosure by the disclosing party through no action of either party; c) furnished rightfully by a third party to the receiving party without any limits on disclosure or use; d) disclosed with written prior consent from the disclosing party; e) independently developed by the receiving party; f) disclosed as required by any legal proceeding, provided that the disclosing party is notified promptly of such action by the receiving party, with opportunity given for the disclosing party to seek legal resolutions to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- No contents of this agreement will oblige either party to disclose any information to enter another agreement with a different party or disclose any information to the other party. Each party accepts that in the case of the other party bringing any enforcement to protect the agreement, the damages will be difficult to gauge and irreparable, and the other party will be entitled to equitable relief, which will include a preliminary injunction and any other available relief. If any litigation is raised in relation to this agreement, the winning party will be entitled to any associated legal costs and any other awarded relief. This agreement is governed by [Applicable Law], without regard to any provisions relating to conflicting laws. This agreement, along with any attached exhibits, make up the entirety of this agreement between the two parties and take precedence over any existing agreements or communication, spoken or written, between each party relating to the subject matter of this agreement. The waiver of any failures to comply with this agreement will in no way limit, waive or affect either party’s right to enforce compliance with this agreement thereafter. Any modifications to this agreement must be notified in writing and signed by both parties in order to come into effect. Any benefits and obligations determined by this agreement will be binding to and inure to the benefit of the partied and their respective assigns, successors, and representatives.