This agreement is made effective as of [Agreement.Date] for consideration of the bartering of goods between [Offerer.FirstName] [Offerer.LastName] (The Offeror) and [Offeree.FirstName] [Offeree.LastName] (Offeree) furthermore known as “The Parties”.
PandaTip: Use the text fields in the template below to list any goods or services being exchanged.
The Offeror has put forth the following goods for consideration:
(Insert Text Field)
In exchange for the above mentioned goods the Offeree has produced the following goods for consideration:
(Insert Text Field)
The exchange of the above mentioned goods shall take place at [Exchange.Location] on [Exchange.Date] as agreed between parties.
Each party states they are freely and legally entering into this barter agreement and will follow the below terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Each party will use the fair market value of the product being offered to determine the product’s cost.
- Furthermore, each party agrees to provide additional items or monetary compensation to ensure that the overall exchange of goods is fair and equal.
PandaTip: The terms of this barter agreement template ensure that each party agrees to value what they are offering fairly, and each party shall adjust their respective offer until the final exchange is fair and equal.
- Each party acknowledges the goods being exchanged through this barter agreement are legal in the United States and they are the rightful owner of those goods. Furthermore, the Parties guarantee that there are no liens or other claims against the property being offered.
- The Parties will deliver the goods on the agreed date in working, well kept condition.
- Neither of the Parties involved in this barter agreement shall assign any rights to another person without prior written consent during any part of this agreement term.
This barter agreement shall take full effect as of the agreement date and will end upon the exchange of the agreed goods as mentioned in this agreement.
PandaTip: The indemnification of this template states that, once the barter agreement has been executed (and goods or services exchanged), any damage or loss related to those goods shall not be held against the original owner of that property.
The Parties shall indemnify and hold each other harmless against any claims, losses or costs regarding the breach of any portion of this contract. Any damage or loss associated with the products being bartered shall be borne by the party in possession of the property at the time the damage occurs.
PandaTip: Both parties should use the template’s electronic signature fields below to sign this bartering agreement.
By providing signatures below, the Parties acknowledge that they are in full understanding and agreement of the above terms and conditions.