Motion Graphics Design Contract Template
This motion graphics contract is entered into on [Agreement.CreatedDate] by and between [Sender.FirstName][Sender.LastName], the Designer, and [Client.FirstName][Client.LastName], the Client.
Scope of Work
The Designer agrees to perform motion graphics design work as follows:
The Client shall provide compensation to the Designer as follows:
25% of the balance indicated above is required before the Designer begins work. The remaining balance shall be due in full upon the Client’s receipt of completed work.PDF page break
Terms & Conditions
- All works produced under the scope of this motion graphics design contract shall become the sole intellectual property of the Client, who agrees to grant the Designer the right to use such works as part of a portfolio as examples of past projects.
- The Client shall be entitled to two revisions after the initial works are submitted by the Designer.
- The Client agrees that any changes to scope or requirements may result in additional fees being rendered.
- This contract is non-transferable, and remains in full force and effect in perpetuity.
- The Client agrees to compensate the Designer for any costs incurred in collecting payment for the work performed under the scope of this motion graphics design contract, including fees from collections agencies or attorneys.
- The Designer shall be considered an independent contractor at all times.