Recruitment Proposal Template
Dear [Client.FirstName],Thank you for giving [Sender.Company] the opportunity to partner in [Client.Company]’s hiring needs. I am positive that our team can find the best talent that could add value to [Client.Company]’s growth and culture.
This Recruitment proposal outlines our company information, benefits, services offered, pricing and terms of our services.
If you have any questions, please contact me directly by email or phone.
[Sender.Company] is a boutique staffing company serving bay area since 2008. [Sender.Company] has been immensely successful in creating a global network of highly adept intelligent workforce that can help a company achieve their mission-critical projects and goals. Keeping pace with projects and being on the look out for the extremely talented individuals has become ever more challenging. Here is where [Sender.Company] comes into play to bring the best suited talent for your company.
All of our resources are multifaceted and come with years of commended performance. Project completion rate of our consultants is 97%, 3% is attributed to unforeseen situations like project shutdown, health issues, relocation, etc. We appreciate the experience that our candidates bring from various industries and we like to leverage it for the mutual benefit of both clients and candidates. We specialize in healthcare, tech, retail, and startup hiring.
- [Sender.Company] has a highly skilled set of talents that are built on referral and successful partnerships.
- Our recruiters are exceptionally skilled in identifying top talent around the globe and matching them with the client’s needs.
- We have an 85% fill ratio for every open position we partner for.
- Contract renewal rate for our consultant is 90%.
- 60% of our consultants are converted to full-time employees.
- Consulting services – [Sender.Company] provides top consulting talent quickly and at no additional cost. We work on W2, 1099 contracts and take care of all the hassles like payroll, taxes, time tracking, and workers comp insurance. Each candidate of ours is well screened and referenced for our client’s satisfaction.
- Full-time employees – We provide the best possible talent for your full-time hiring needs without leaving your pockets empty. We beat all the competition fees and guarantee the best talent.
- Temp-to-perm hires – You need to fill a role but before that you want to be doubly sure that it’s the right fit. No problem at all, we provide temp-to-hire resources who can work for you on a short term contract. If everything goes well they can be hired as a full-time resource.
- Freelancers – Whether it’s building attractive websites, designing business cards, company swag, stationery, or some market research project that needs to be done, our freelancers can get it done for you.
|Type of Hires||Cost||Time of Payment|
|Direct Hires||20% of gross annual salary||50% within 15 days of hire, 50% on 90 day completion|
|Contract Hires||Fixed hourly cost||Billed monthly|
|Temp to Perm Hires||10% of gross annual salary when hired full time||Billed at the time of full-time hire|
|Freelancers||Fixed hourly cost||Billed monthly|
|Employment Type||Hourly Rate||No. of Hours||Total|
TERMS FOR PLACEMENTS
- [Sender.Company] bears all of the costs related to candidate sourcing, reference checks, background checks, and advertising.
- If the business rejects a resource sourced by [Sender.Company] and wants to bring the same resource on-board within 6 months afterwards, it will be considered a [Sender.Company] candidate and [Client.Company]pays the full fee applicable for the resource.
- [Sender.Company]’s professional fee is guaranteed for a ninety (90) day period, if the candidate voluntarily resigns within that period. [Sender.Company] provides 100% free replacement. [Sender.Company]
BILLING AND PAYMENT
- 50% of payment for direct hires will be made after 15 days of joining date, 50% will be made on 90th day anniversary.
- All the contractors and freelancers will be billed on the last date of the month on hour rate.
Please select a mode of payment:
|[Sender.FirstName] [Sender.LastName] of [Sender.Company]||[Client.FirstName] [Client.LastName] of [Client.Company]|