Commercial Photography Contract Template
|[Sender.City], [Sender.State], [Sender.Zip]||[Client.City], [Client.State], [Client.Zip]|
|Photography Location:||Event Location|
|Minimum Photos Taken:||Minimum Photos|
|Maximum Photos Taken:||Maximum Photos|
Commercial Photography Pricing
- [Client.Company] shall pay [Sender.Company] via cash, check, or credit card in accordance with the pricing table above. The initial deposit amount is due within 7 days of signing this commercial photography contract, and the final payment is due no later than 7 days before the photography shoot. The initial deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- [Client.Company] will fully reimburse [Sender.Company] for any additional costs associated with this commercial photography contract, including (but not limited to) travel, lodging, meals, and parking fees.
- [Sender.Company] will delivery proof photographs to [Client.Company] within 7 days of the photography shoot. [Client.Company] will then have 7 days to provide a written list of the photographs desired for final production and delivery, including format. Final photographs will be invoices according to the pricing schedule on the final page of this contract.
- Payment for final photographs is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice by [Client.Company].
- [Client.Company] is solely responsible for the success of the commercial photography shoot. [Sender.Company] will in no case be liable for compromised coverage due to lack of space, resources, or participation.
- [Sender.Company] retains full copyright to all photographs taken during the photography shoot, but grants unlimited, non-exclusive, nontransferable rights to [Client.Company] to use or reproduce any photographs purchased as final photographs.
Final Photograph Pricing