Photography Session Contract Template
|[Sender.FirstName] [Sender.LastName]||[Client.FirstName] [Client.LastName]|
|[Sender.City], [Sender.State], [Sender.Zip]||[Client.City], [Client.State], [Client.Zip]|
|Photography Session Date:||Photography session date|
|Studio Location:||Photography studio address|
|Photography Session Length:||Photography session length|
Photography Session Pricing
- This Photography Session Contract is between [Sender.Company] (Photographer) and [Client.FirstName] [Client.LastName] (Client or Clients). Both Photographer and Client agree to abide by the full terms of this contract at all times.
- This contract shall be the sole agreement between Client and Photographer for the photography session on photography session date. No additional agreements shall be considered valid upon signature of this photography session contract by both parties.
- Client agrees to pay Photographer the full amount for the photography session as listed in the pricing table on the first page of this contract, and agrees to pay any additional fees for final photography prints as detailed on the final page of this contract.
- Photographer maintains full intellectual property rights to all images produced during the photography session. Client shall have no right to reproduce or distribute proofs or final images unless prior written approval is provided by Photographer.
- Client agrees that Photographer cannot guarantee certain poses during the photography session. Additionally, Client agrees not to hold Photographer liable for compromised or poor quality images due to lack of cooperation by image subjects.
- Client will have the opportunity to purchase final photography prints after the photography session. Photographer will provide proofs from the session to Client for review. Client agrees to purchase any desired images at the prices set forth in the pricing table on the final page of this contract.
Final Photograph Pricing