Video Editing Contract
PandaTip: This video editing contract template includes several tokens, which you can quickly fill out using the menu on the right. Tokens save you from entering the same information multiple times in the same document, and can be auto-filled with PandaDoc integrations.
[Sender.City], [Sender.State] [Sender.Zip]
[Client.City], [Client.State] [Client.Zip]
Project Title: [Project.Title]
Project Description: [Project.Description]
PandaTip: The terms in this contract template, while much shorter than the terms in other contracts, cover the key items a video editing contract should cover.
- [Sender.FirstName] [Sender.LastName] reserves all legal rights as a freelancer and video editor, save for those expressly given to [Client.Company] under the terms of this contract.
- [Client.Company] is entitled to no more than [Revisions.Amount] under the terms of this agreement. If additional revisions are requested, [Client.Company] will be responsible for additional fees on a time-and-materials basis.
- [Sender.FirstName] [Sender.LastName] will invoice [Client.Company] for the full project fee upon acceptance of the final project by [Client.Company].
- The project invoice will be due on a net-15 basis.
- Once this video editing contract is signed by both parties, it cannot be cancelled unless both parties approve cancellation in writing. In the event this contract is cancelled, [Client.Company] will be responsible for payment on a pro-rated basis based on work completed by [Sender.FirstName] [Sender.LastName] prior to cancellation.
- [Sender.FirstName] [Sender.LastName] reserves the right to use the materials produced during this video editing project as part of a freelance portfolio.
- [Client.Company] agrees to indemnify and hold [Sender.FirstName] [Sender.LastName] harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to materials in the design at the request of [Client.Company] to which [Client.Company] does not possess copyright permission or usage rights.
- This freelance design contract shall be the sole agreement between [Sender.FirstName] [Sender.LastName] and [Client.Company] for [Project.Name]. No other agreements, verbal or written, shall be considered binding or valid upon electronic signature of this design contract by both parties.
- This contract shall not be modified or otherwise altered unless approved in writing by both the freelancer and the client.
- This design contract shall be governed by the laws of [Sender.State]. Any legal disputes or proceedings shall take place in [Sender.State].
PandaTip: PandaDoc’s electronic signatures are legally binding, so your contracts are just as enforceable as if they were printed and signed.