Inbound Marketing Proposal
This proposal created by:
Prepared exclusively for:
[Client.Company] offers a highly scalable platform that is growing quickly and is positioned to become the global leader in accessible and intuitive industry solutions.
However, without a strategic, focused and highly scalable plan to exponentially acquire and retain new market segments and users, [Client.Company] can risk experiencing a slow growth process and lose users to potential competitors.
To ensure that [Client.Company] acquires and retains users in key market segments – namely the events and conferences industry, retail and e-commerce, real estate, media and educational institutions – quickly and effectively, the company needs to have a strong strategic marketing plan to realize its goals.
[Sender.Company] ’s Advantage
[Sender.Company] is uniquely qualified to help [Client.Company] achieve its goals because of our proven experience and approach. Key reasons to retain [Sender.Company] include:
- We have a strong background in developing and executing strategic marketing plans for companies in [Client.Company] ‘s industry.
- We specialize in acquiring and retaining users in key market segments – including the events and conferences industry, retail and e-commerce, real estate, media and educational institutions – that are essential to [Client.Company] ‘s success.
- Our team has a combined 30 years of experience in online marketing, public relations, thought leadership and content marketing.
- We have a track record of delivering exceptional results at a competitive overall cost.
Strategic Marketing Focus Areas
To ensure that [Client.Company] acquires and retains new market segments and users, improves its digital presence, and secures high-value partners, the company needs to focus on the following key marketing strategies:
Content Distribution and Social Media
- Use select earned media such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to strategically funnel customers towards [Client.Company] ‘s site and acquire new users;
- Utilize social media to share unique educational content and create a supportive, credible and internationally focused culture to ultimately enable users to become fans and channels for the [Client.Company] brand; and
- Recognize and reward users for inviting their contacts to [Client.Company] ‘s platform.
Search Engine Optimization
- Successfully position [Client.Company] in search engines through a highly strategic and geographically-based use of keywords, a methodical SEO strategy, blog posts and high quality backlinks;
- Consistently adjust landing pages in accordance with key KPIs and analytics; and
- Monitor and measure [Client.Company] ‘s SEO, paid search and social media tactics and adjustas needed.
- Identify strategic partners in key sectors such as media, government, not-for-prot, resources, education and real estate;
- Develop messaging for each key segment and the unique benets of using [Client.Company] for their organization(s); and
- Develop proof points and address any concerns with becoming a [Client.Company] customer (e.g. obtain industry specic case studies and testimonials).
To maximize resources, [Sender.Company] will gain sign off on the initial high-level marketing strategy with the [Client.Company] ‘s leadership team, execute upon the day-to-day growth marketing activities and manage existing marketing channels such as content distribution, SEO, and development of strategic partnerships. The initial three-month high-level plan and timeline to achieve these desired objectives is outlined below.
Proposed Deliverables and Timeline
|Month 1 — Succinct Headline Describing Key Marketing Focus Areas||Month 2 — Succinct Headline Describing Key Marketing Focus Areas||Month 3 — Succinct Headline Describing Key Marketing Focus Areas|
|Identify the largest and most scalable partners in each target market segment.||Develop a strategy with the [Client.Company] team to ‘widen the funnel’ for each of the key market segments identified using social media, content marketing and PR.||Develop a referral program to encourage users to refer their friends, family and contacts to the [Client.Company] site.|
|Develop messaging for each key partner for all marketing channels and the unique benefits of using [Client.Company] for their organization(s).||Maintain [Client.Company]’s social media presence in line with its brand and growth objectives.||Develop a list of
targeted reporters and bloggers and interact with them weekly on Twitter for public relations purposes (e.g. future news story in months 5-6).
|Develop proof points
and address concerns with becoming a [Client.Company] customer (e.g. obtain industry specific case studies and testimonials.
|Research and identify paid advertisement opportunities that support increased leads and growth.||Develop the [Client.Company] news story and key supporting angles.|
|Generate and test ideas to improve activation and retention levels through SEO analysis, keywords optimization and A/B testing of landing pages for key market segments.||Development of a prioritized and differentiated list of targeted search terms related to [Client.Company] ‘s target market and an analysis of competitor keywords (e.g. what would potential customers type into a search engine to find [Client.Company] ?).||Identify a target list of 25 bloggers and communities to engage with on a weekly basis.|
|Setup benchmarks for marketing, business development and customer life cycle optimization.||Bi-weekly A/B tests and adjustment of customer funnel strategy, target segment messaging, keywords, text and delivery based on analytics.||Obtain and post testimonials from key customers on the [Client.Company] site.|
[CompanyTeam.1.Name] will be the Account Manager, responsible for overseeing the team, ensuring goals and milestones are met, and guaranteeing a smooth execution of the strategic marketing plan. [CompanyTeam.1.Name] has over 10 years of experience in marketing and holds a Bachelors of Arts from Carnegie Mellon University.
[CompanyTeam.2.Name] will be the Social Media Manager and Coordinator, responsible for developing and posting social media content. [CompanyTeam.2.Name] is an avid social media expert and has over five years of experience working in this role. She holds a Bachelors of Arts from Hofstra University.
[CompanyTeam3.Name] will be the Marketing Co-ordinator, responsible for creating work schedules, preparing reports on SEO analytics, and support the development of messaging. [CompanyTeam3.Name] has several years of experience in marketing and holds a Diploma in Marketing from the Community College of Denver.
Fees and Financial
The fee is for the services outlined above is $ [Project.Fee] . The cost breakdown of the aforementioned marketing strategy, alongside the implementation procedures, is as follows:
Terms and Conditions
If there are additional deliverables requested outside of the scope of this agreement, the [Client.Company] will provide an estimate for approval to the [Sender.Company] .
The [Sender.Company] and [Client.Company] agree to the following terms and schedule:
[Sender.Company] will invoice [Client.Company] prior to the last day of each milestone period.
Payment is due to [Sender.Company] in seven days within receipt of the invoice.
Late Fees and Interest
Invoices not paid within 30 days of the invoice date will accrue interest at 1.5% per month.
Upon written or verbal cancellation, the [Client.Company] is responsible for payment for any work done toward the completion of the project based on the percentage of project completed. Should [Client.Company] cancel the project following its completion, [Client.Company] is responsible for full payment as per the above estimate.
Your signature below indicates acceptance of this marketing proposal. Your initial payment per the terms above will also represent acceptance of this proposal, and entrance into a contractual agreement with [Sender.Company] .