Pet Boarding Agreement Template
Pet Boarding Agreement
Veterinary Clinic: Clinic Phone Number:
Address: City, State, Zip:
NO SHOTS NO BOARDING
For the safety of your pet and other pets, we will not board any animals without full updated shot records. The following shots will need to have been given in order for boarding to take place.
Allergies/ Other medical Information:
Authorization for Pickup
The Following Individuals are authorized for pet pickup by owner.
Emergency Contact Information
Terms & Conditions
- This agreement, and any addendums attached, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties.
- All terms and conditions of this agreement shall be binding on the heirs, agents and assigns of [Client.Name] and [Sender.Name].
- This Pet Boarding Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the local and state laws of State .
- Each party fully consents to the laws of said state and prior to any legal filings will mediate in good faith to resolve disputes.
- Client hereby certifies that pet being boarded is not currently or in the foreseen future a show dog or source of income to pet owner.
- If the pet shall in any form becomes ill or if the state of the animal’s health otherwise requires attention, [Sender.Name] at its sole discretion, is authorized to engage the services of the veterinarian provided in this Pet Boarding Contract , if listed veterinarian is unavailable, [Sender.Name] has the right to provide in house veterinary services or arrange to the animal up to $5,000 at pet owner’s expense.
- Owner will pay all costs and charges for special services requested, and provide updated vaccination records from your vet before boarding date.
- Owner represents that the pet has not been exposed to rabies or distemper within 30 days prior to boarding.
- Owner specifically represents that they lawfully own pets listed in this Pet Boarding Agreement to the best of their knowledge.
- Owner will be held solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior Including aggression that takes place during boarding.
- Owner understands that the pet shall not leave the kennel until all fees and charges are satisfied in full.
By signing owner agrees to all terms and conditions listed in the Pet Boarding Contract.