Pet Boarding Agreement
PandaTip: Use this section of the pet boarding agreement template to capture all of the clients information regarding the particular boarding.
Please complete all sections of this form for your pets file before boarding.
Pet Type Dog Cat
Sex Weight Color Birth date
PandaTip: This section of the pet boarding agreement template allows owners to document any and all medical conditions the pet may have prior to boarding.
Veterinary Clinic Clinic Phone Number
Address: City, State, Zip
NO SHOTS NO BOARDING
For the safety of your pet and other pets, we will not board any animals without full updated shot records. The following shots will need to have been given in order for boarding to take place.
Allergies/ Other medical Information
Authorization for Pickup
The Following Individuals are authorized for pet pickup by owner.
Emergency Contact Information
PandaTip: In this portion of the pet boarding agreement owners can provide all emergency contact information in case of emergency during pet boarding.
Terms & Conditions
PandaTip: These standard terms and conditions in the pet boarding contract template protect both the pet owner as well as you against any unforeseen circumstances that may arise during pet boarding.
- This agreement, and any addendums attached, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties.
- All terms and conditions of this agreement shall be binding on the heirs, agents and assigns of [Client.Name] and [Sender.Name].
- This Pet Boarding Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the local and state laws of [State] .
- Each party fully consents to the laws of said state and prior to any legal filings will mediate in good faith to resolve disputes.
- Client hereby certifies that pet being boarded is not currently or in the foreseen future a show dog or source of income to pet owner.
- If the pet shall in any form becomes ill or if the state of the animal’s health otherwise requires attention, [Sender.Name] at its sole discretion, is authorized to engage the services of the veterinarian provided in this Pet Boarding Contract , if listed veterinarian is unavailable, [Sender.Name] has the right to provide in house veterinary services or arrange to the animal up to $5,000 at pet owner’s expense.
- Owner will pay all costs and charges for special services requested, and provide updated vaccination records from your vet before boarding date.
- Owner represents that the pet has not been exposed to rabies or distemper within 30 days prior to boarding.
- Owner specifically represents that they lawfully own pets listed in this Pet Boarding Agreement to the best of their knowledge.
- Owner will be held solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior Including aggression that takes place during boarding.
- Owner understands that the pet shall not leave the kennel until all fees and charges are satisfied in full.
By signing owner agrees to all terms and conditions listed in the Pet Boarding Contract.
PandaTip: Once all fields and terms have been customized in the pet boarding contract sending the contract to your designated customer is easy. Just fill out the client’s information in the template and hit send.