Plumbing Contract Template
[Sender.Company], the Contractor, and [Client.FirstName][Client.LastName], the Client, hereby enter into this plumbing contract as of [Contract.CreatedDate].
The Contractor agrees to furnish all equipment, materials, and labor necessary to complete the plumbing services listed in this contract’s scope of work at the client’s property located at [Client.StreetAddress], [Client.City], [Client.State], [Client.Zip].
Scope of Work
Terms & Conditions
- All work shall be performed in accordance with local and national ordinance and building code.
- No work not expressly listed in this plumbing contract shall be performed without written consent from the Client.
- The Client is responsible for providing the Contractor with access to the working area as well as a working electrical outlet within 150′ of the working area.
- The Client agrees to make full payment for the amount listed in this plumbing contract within 30 days of the project’s completion by the Contractor.
- The Contractor shall perform all plumbing work in a professional and quality manner. However, the Contractor offers no warranty for any fixtures or other materials installed during the project. If a defect in workmanship is discovered, the Contractor will remedy such defect at their sole expense.
- The Contractor shall not be held liable for loss or damage beyond their reasonable control, and shall not be liable for damages beyond the total price paid by the Customer for the plumbing work listed in this contract’s scope of work.
- The Client agrees to remove or otherwise protect any personal belongings inside and near the working area.
- The Client acknowledges that work delays are possible should require materials or fixtures not be immediately available.
- The Client hereby grants the Contractor consent to file a lien against the Client’s property for the amount listed in the payment terms section of this plumbing contract should the Client fail to pay the full amount due within 30 days of project completion.
By signing below, the Client and Contractor acknowledge and agree to the full terms outlined in this plumbing contract, without exception.