1. [Client.FirstName][Client.LastName] agrees to pay a total amount of $(price) by (date). Prices include basic setup costs, printing costs, material costs, and artwork costs.
2. All prices quotes are valid from (date) to (date).
3. (Company Name) is open to printing any artwork provided by the client, however, has the right to deny printing any artwork or text that is deemed controversial, racist, or morally wrong by the company.
4. In the case that the client does not have any specific artwork in mind, the designers at (Company Name) will design custom artwork at the cost of $(price). [Client.FirstName][Client.LastName] will be shown the artwork prior to production. In the case that it is not to the client's satisfaction, the designers will re-design the artwork at the cost of $(price).
5. [Client.FirstName][Client.LastName] must approve artwork by (method) before production begins.
6. (Company Name) guarantees to have the order ready (number of days/weeks) after [Client.FirstName][Client.LastName] approves the artwork.
7. Once printed, there will be no refunds/exchanges on items.
8. (Company Name) will notify the client when the order is ready by (method). Orders must be picked up (specify by when, for example, no later than one week later).
9. If the client requires the order to be shipped, they must pay the shipping costs of $(price) by (method) no later than (date).