Service Delivery Agreement Template
Service Delivery Agreement
This service delivery agreement is a legally binding contract between [Sender.Company] and [Client.Company] for the services listed below. The agreement is entered into as of [Agreement.CreatedDate], and shall continue for a period of [Agreement.Years] unless otherwise cancelled by either party.
The following services are governed by the terms of this service delivery agreement:
In consideration of the services listed above, [Client.Company] shall pay [Sender.Company] fees as described in the table below:
Points of Contact
[Sender.Company] and [Client.Company] have agreed to elect the following individuals as points of contact for any issues or communications related to this service delivery agreement:
- General Communications:
- Vendor Billing Name
- Vendor Billing Email
- Vendor Billing Phone
- General Communications:
- Client Billing Name
- Client Billing Email
- Client Billing Phone
Terms & Conditions
- Payment for all invoices is due on a net-30 basis unless otherwise indicated on the invoice.
- [Sender.Company] retains all right and title to their intellectual property, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- [Sender.Company] offers the following warranty under the terms of this service delivery agreement:
- [Sender.Company] and [Client.Company] agree to indemnify and hold one another harmless against any claims of loss or damage arising from the delivery of the services covered by this service delivery agreement.
- [Client.Company] may cancel this service delivery agreement at any time by providing written notice to the general communications contact at [Sender.Company].
- [Sender.Company] shall be considered an independent contractor of [Client.Company]. No formal employment contract is implied or established.
- Both [Sender.Company] and [Client.Company] will treat all information related to this service delivery agreement as proprietary and confidential. No information shall be disclosed to third parties without approval from both [Sender.Company] and [Client.Company].
- Failure to enforce or uphold any aspect of this service delivery agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any other aspect of the agreement.
- Should any aspect of this agreement be judged to be illegal or unenforceable, all other aspects of this agreement shall remain in full effect, and any nullified aspects of this service delivery agreement shall be replaced by new terms acceptable to both parties.
- This service delivery agreement represents the entire agreement between [Sender.Company] and [Client.Company]. No other agreements, written or oral, are valid.
- This service delivery agreement shall be governed by the laws of [Sender.State].
By signing below, both parties hereby enter into this service delivery agreement with one another as of the date of this agreement.