This painting contract is created and entered into as of [Contract.CreatedDate] between the following parties:
Client: [Client.Name], and
The Client and Contractor are collectively referred to as the “Parties” throughout this painting contract.
Scope of Work
The Contractor will provide the following services via this painting contract:
PandaTip: Use the text block in the template below to describe the work you’ll be performing under the scope of this painting contract.
Please note that any additional services or changes to the scope listed here will require a change order, which may include additional fees not outlined in this painting contract’s pricing section.
Project Location & Schedule
The project described in this painting contract’s scope of work shall be conducted at [Project.Address]. The estimated start date is [Project.StartDate]. The project’s estimated completion date is [Project.EndDate].
While the Contractor agrees to make every reasonable effort to start and complete the project by the dates listed above, the Client acknowledges that delays are common and possible due to interfering schedules, inclement weather, availability of materials, or other circumstances beyond either party’s control.
All fees associated with this painted contract are detailed in the pricing table below. Payment for the services rendered under this painting contract are due in full within 30 days of the project’s completion. The Contractor agrees not to hold the Client liable for any additional time or materials not listed in the pricing table below unless prior approval from the Client is given in written form.
PandaTip: Be sure to include all fees that you’ll charge the client in this pricing table. If you’re offering a discount, you can include it here. You can also include optional line items to offer the client more options.
Both parties agree to the scope of work, terms, and pricing outlined in this painting contract by applying their electronic signatures in the fields below.
PandaTip: This template includes areas for you and your client to e-sign the contract. Once signed, the contract can be downloaded as a PDF using the menu to the right.
Terms & Conditions
PandaTip: This template includes general terms which are common to painting contracts. You may replace them with terms more specific to your needs if you wish to do so.
- The Contractor is not an employee of the Client, and shall be considered an independent contractor at all times.
- The Contractor shall not subcontract or outsource any portion of the scope of work outlined in this painting contract without prior written approval from the Client.
- The Client may cancel this project at any time. If work has been started, the Client agrees to pay for work completed up to cancellation.
- Any disagreements not resolved through good-faith negotiation shall be resolved through a neutral arbitrator located in [Sender.County] county, [Sender.State].
- Both the Contractor and the Client agree to indemnify and hold one another harmless for any loss, damages, or liabilities, without limitation. The Contractor’s liability for willful misconduct or gross negligence shall be limited to the monetary value of this painting contract, listed in the “payments” section of the contract.
- This painting contract represents the entire agreement between the Parties. No other agreements, written or oral, are considered valid unless they are documented and signed by both parties.