6. Upon conclusion or expiration of the term, the Sublessee shall surrender and deliver to the Sublessor the Premises, including everything that was contained therein prior to the Sublessee’s occupancy, in the same condition as they were at the beginning of the term, except reasonable wear and tear.
7. The Sublessee is and will remain solely liable for any loss or damage to the Premises or anything contained therein occurring during the term of this Agreement.
8. Sublessee shall pay to the Sublessor a security deposit in the amount of (Enter dollar amount) to cover any loss or damage or any expense that the Sublessor may have in restoring the Premises or anything contained therein to the condition they were at the beginning of the term.
9. Only if the Premises and everything contained therein is returned to the Sublessor at the end of the term of this Sublease Agreement in the same condition as they were prior to the Sublessee’s occupancy of the Premises will the Sublessor be obligated to refund such deposit. The Sublessor shall refund the deposit less any damages within 30 days.
10. Upon the Sublessee taking possession of the Premises, the Sublessor will provide the Sublessee with an inventory form, to be signed by the Sublessee, acknowledging the contents within the Premises.
11. If the Sublessee is under 18 years of age, then his or her legal guardian or parent hereby guarantees and agrees to perform all of the terms, covenants, and conditions of this Sublease by affixing his or her signature in the space provided below.