The following terms and conditions shall form the basis of a contract between the client (“Client”) and [Sender.Company] (“Firm”) in the event that the client decides to proceed and accepts this proposal:
1. The Firm agrees to provide the services outlined in this proposal for the fee outlined above.
2. The Client undertakes to pay the fee set out above in accordance with the agreed payment milestones.
3. The Firm undertakes to consult with the Client in order to facilitate the completion of the agreed milestones above as well as the completion of the project as a whole.
4. The Client undertakes to provide the Firm with clear instructions and guidance when required.
5. The Firm will ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
6. The Firm shall undertake all of its work with professionalism and due care.
7. The Firm may outsource work or manage contractors.
8. The Client undertakes not to withhold payment for any reason.
9. Any subsequent agreement, whether written or oral, between the Firm and the Client shall override the terms of this architectural proposal.
10. The Firm is not responsible for delays due to outside agencies such as planning or government authorities, builders’ merchants, shipping and transit companies and third-party contractors.
11. The Firm is not responsible for delays due to unforeseen eventualities or acts of God such as poor weather, flooding, natural disaster etc.
12. The Firm is not responsible for increases in costs caused by a future rise in the costs of materials (including outside contractors) or by a later lack of availability of those materials used as a basis for calculated costing in our proposal.
13. The Client undertakes to insure and keep insured the site against injury to third-parties and contractors.
14. Although every care has been taken in the preparation of this proposal it is not possible to predict with complete certainty the cost and timescale of any architectural project and the Client should allow at least a 10% margin on costs and timescales.