Architecture Firm Proposal Template
Re: Enclosed Proposal
Please find enclosed our detailed proposal for your kind consideration.
We know that realizing creative projects requires a unique combination of drive, ambition, skill and technical know-how so at [Sender.Company] we only hire the best to ensure we provide a turnkey solution for our clients that is both realistic and extraordinary!
[Sender.Company] prides itself on turning in projects on-time and within budget so if you would like to contact some of our hundreds of satisfied clients then please let me know. We have full confidence that whoever you speak to you will hear nothing but ringing endorsements. You can also check out our portfolio of recent work online at site.
We care about each and every client and will work our hardest to design a safe and exciting home for you and your family. We also follow best practices in the areas of ergonomic home planning and environmentally-friendly design to make your home efficient and save you money on the cost of utilities.
Please let us know if you have any questions, suggestions or changes (however small) to the proposal; we really want to hear from you!
Finally, we realize that you are very busy and wanted to thank you in advance for your time spent reviewing our proposal. We hope that you will give us this opportunity to deliver you an on-time and on-budget dream-home.
Yours Truly, [Sender.FirstName][Sender.LastName][Sender.Company]
- Detailed Proposal
- Our Approach
- The Proposal
- Project Milestones
- Firm’s Profile
- Key Staff
- Payment Terms
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions
We believe that each client is unique and so we take a unique approach to each brief. In this case we have noted and analyzed your requirements as well as undertaking a thorough review of the site including a feasibility analysis and a detailed costing and modeling of the whole project. Drawing on our long experience in this area we have tailored a solution to your exact specifications by fusing form and function to create the ideal space for you. In practical terms we have also identified and outlined key strategic milestones in the life of the project to ensure a smooth completion as well as accountability throughout all stages of the build and compliance with all local and national laws and regulations.
Outline the brief here, do not mention timescales or fees, as they are covered later. Make reference to any drawings or plans which are relevant to the points you are making in this proposal.
|Milestone1:||Approval of sketches and concept drawings.|
|Milestone2:||Preparing of plans.|
|Milestone3:||Preparation of planning permission application.|
|Milestone4:||Receive planning permission.|
|Milestone5:||Breaking earth (lot 555100).|
|Milestone6:||Completion of foundations and basement.|
|Milestone7:||1st floor complete.|
|Milestone9:||Plumbing and electrics.|
For each milestone try to provide a short description. Obviously the milestones will depend on the project but would normally include key events in the project’s life especially those depending on outside agencies (such as planning authorities or builders’ merchants) as well as key stages in the project’s completion (such as the laying of foundations etc.). You should include dates here (if possible) and if you wish you can include the percentage completion through the whole project near each milestone. When choosing milestones you should bear in mind both the payment of fees (yours and contractors) and the ordering and delivery of materials.
[Sender.Company] is a leading firm in area specializing in customer-oriented design and project-management to make your dream home and garden a reality. [Sender.Company] has unique expertise in the areas of both new builds and home renovations and has been operating since year. [Sender.Company] has assisted hundreds of clients across multiple industries including private clients, local government and schools as well as major state and national businesses. Our previous clients include previous clients. Now that you have estimates from all necessary parties and more detailed pricing information, we’ll work together to create a final design that works with your budget and your wish list. Once the design is finalized, we’ll get to work creating and procuring any necessary documents and permits in accordance with area building codes and zoning ordinances.
ur fee for seeing the project through from start to completion will be fee. In addition to this you should also budget approximately budget for additional materials and outsourcing of labour.
We propose the following payment terms:
- 10% (10%)
- Paid on acceptance of this architectural proposal and signing of our terms and conditions.
- 20% (30%)
- Paid at Milestone 1, completion of drawing and sketches.
- 30% (60%)
- Paid at Milestone 4, planning permission being granted.
- Paid at Milestone 6, basement level completion.
- 20% (90%)
- Paid at Milestone 8, roofing complete.
- 10% (100%)
- Paid on completion of project.
You can get in touch with us in any of the below ways:
- By Phone:
- By Email:
- By Fax:
- On our website:
- By post:
If you would like to proceed with our proposal then you can sign the Terms and Conditions page (below) and return it to us by fax, email or post.
In any case please feel free to call us to discuss the quote, request more information or for any other reason.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions shall form the basis of a contract between the client (“Client”) and [Sender.Company] (“Firm”) in the event that the client decides to proceed and accepts this proposal:
- The Firm agrees to provide the services outlined in this proposal for the fee outlined above.
- The Client undertakes to pay the fee set out above in accordance with the agreed payment milestones.
- The Firm undertakes to consult with the Client in order to facilitate the completion of the agreed milestones above as well as the completion of the project as a whole.
- The Client undertakes to provide the Firm with clear instructions and guidance when required.
- The Firm will ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- The Firm shall undertake all of its work with professionalism and due care.
- The Firm may outsource work or manage contractors.
- The Client undertakes not to withhold payment for any reason.
- Any subsequent agreement, whether written or oral, between the Firm and the Client shall override the terms of this architectural proposal.
- The Firm is not responsible for delays due to outside agencies such as planning or government authorities, builders’ merchants, shipping and transit companies and third-party contractors.
- The Firm is not responsible for delays due to unforeseen eventualities or acts of God such as poor weather, flooding, natural disaster etc.
- The Firm is not responsible for increases in costs caused by a future rise in the costs of materials (including outside contractors) or by a later lack of availability of those materials used as a basis for calculated costing in our proposal.
- The Client undertakes to insure and keep insured the site against injury to third-parties and contractors.
- Although every care has been taken in the preparation of this proposal it is not possible to predict with complete certainty the cost and timescale of any architectural project and the Client should allow at least a 10% margin on costs and timescales.
Signed as accepted, [Client.FirstName][Client.LastName]
SignatureMM / DD / YYYY