The Debtor hereby agrees to provide the Secured Party with full right and title of ownership to the following property as collateral to secure the debt listed in the “debt” section of this agreement:
The collateral listed above is offered by the Debtor in order to secure the following from the Secured Party:
- The Debtor warrants that no other Creditor has right to ownership of the listed collateral that may interfere with the Secured Party’s ability to take and profit from the sale of said property in the event that the above listed debts are not repaid.
- The Debtor warrants that they are the rightful legal owner of the listed collateral.
- The Debtor agrees to notify the Secured Party of any changes to their contact information or physical address.
- The Debtor agrees not to sell or transfer ownership of the property listed in this collateral agreement until their debt to the Secured Party has been fully resolved.
- Should the Debtor default on the above listed debt, the Secured Party shall have the right to seize the listed collateral and resell it to recoup their lost investments.
Both parties should use the fields below to sign and date the collateral agreement template. Once signed, each party can download a copy for their records.