Wedding Planning Proposal
[Sender.FirstName] [Sender.LastName] [Sender.Company]
Your wedding day. The statement “I do” intertwines the lives of two dierent people from two dierent families. The love of a bride and groom connects and manifests the eternal promise for each other. This pledge of devotion will be one of the most important days of your life.
Imagine yourself going down the aisle wearing the dress of your dreams to meet your prince charming. Love is in the air. And then it hits you. How would all of it be possible without the vendors and wedding planner?
- Who is going to plan and conceptualize everything from the venues to what people will eat? Who will make sure we stay on budget?
- What is the right theme and color scheme that appropriately matches us as couple and the location of the wedding?
These are only a few of the numerous concerns you will have. You may think “We need to save as much money as possible, forget the planner! Wedding planning will be a breeze.” However, the truth of the matter is that the wedding planner or coordinator is NOT an expense you should remove from your budget. They are a “major” vendor. A wedding is a once in a lifetime event worth spending for. And a dream that is not carefully planned can quickly turns into a disaster. A wedding planner will make sure that your dreams do come true and that your event goes o without a hitch.
Hiring a professional wedding coordinator to arrange and organize your dream wedding is important. You need a well-trained and highly proficient team to
- plan and conceptualize the pre-nuptial and the day of event;
- provide budgeting of the wedding essentials and
- implement effectively the well-planned coordination services months before the event.
We at [Sender.Company] have been in the events management services and wedding coordination business for more than [Numbers of Years] years. We will bring your wedding visions to life. Let us be a part of your anticipated celebration of life, love, hope, and happiness. You can be sure that we will make your day the best it can possibly be.
We would like to take this opportunity to give you a little more background on our company, and also recommend our events management services for your wedding and bridal needs.
[Sender.Company] has been in the events and wedding coordination services industry for more than [Numbers of Years] years. [Sender.Company] is a recipient of numerous awards from The Knot, Style Me Pretty, and Wedding Wire. Trust us to provide you with:
- Professional and well-trained sta, receptionists and wedding coordinators, just like your extended family – we will plan, conceptualize, organize and handle your dream wedding.
- Fast, complete and quality service. You will have nothing to complain or worry about, because we will address any issue that may arise.
- Reliable and seasoned wedding planners and coordinators that are worth every penny of your wedding budget.
For more details and information on how we can assist with planning your big day, please call us at [Sender.Phone] . Feel free to also visit us at [Sender.Website] for more packages and browse the wedding albums of our previous couples that may serve as your reference.
Below you will find a breakdown for each of our key areas of responsibility and expertise.
Wedding and Bridal Coordination
Services List and Pricing
- Complete Wedding Coordination: $3,500
- Initial wedding budget planning for [Number of Guests]
- Help client nalize last wedding vendors
- Up to [Number of Meetings] face to face meetings One (1) meeting to create the timeline and go over the set-up details. One (1) meeting for a walk-through at the site(s) to finalize with wedding couple and on-site banquet manager to discuss the event ow and set-up. One (1) meeting to gather the items to be taken to wedding ceremony and reception (guest book, Ketubah, marriage license, programs, menu cards, cake, etc. The balance of meetings is left for design and vendor meetings as requested by the wedding couple
- Wedding rental discounts, if applicable, to any wedding vendor the wedding couple requests
- [Discount] off [Sender.Company] event props; excludes lighting
- Preparation and management of all itineraries and schedules
- Final details and timing confirmed with all vendors the week of the wedding
- Management of items to be taken to ceremony and reception picked up before the wedding (guest book, Ketubah, marriage license, programs, menu cards, cake knife, favors, escort cards, place cards, etc.)
- Unlimited hours of on-site coordination by a professional wedding planner
- Up to [Number of Assistants] assistant(s) on day of event
- Complete Wedding Coordination: $3,500
- Detailed schedule of your wedding day finalized and distributed to your wedding vendors Management and assist with the set up of wedding décor
- Full coordination of rehearsal, ceremony, and reception
- Ensure all gifts, leftover food, cake top, extra programs, etc. are turned over to the designated person at the end of the night
- Day-of Coordination: $1,500
- Preparation and management of all wedding itineraries and schedules
- Final details and timing conrmed with all vendors the week of the event
- [Number of Planners] designated wedding planner(s) and up to [Number of Assistants] assistant on the day of the event
- Detailed schedule of your wedding day nalized and distributed to your event vendors
- Management and assist with the set up of event decor
- Ensure all gifts, leftover food, cake top, etc. are turned over to the designated person at the end of the night
- Complete wedding/bride and groom coordination services including full-planning & conceptualization
- Coordination of the event
- Guest list and number of guests
- Table seating arrangement
- Cocktail hour and dinner for [Number of Guests] (no. of guests) with complete amenities
- Gold chiavari chairs for all guests
- Table design, centerpieces (owers, place cards, china, silverware, etc.) and styling
- Wedding theme
- Wedding essentials such as shoes, hair pieces, any additional dress beading or sashes
- Beauty and wellness of bride and groom before and after the wedding: hair and make-up trial, grooming appointments, personal trainer recommendations
- Engagement party and post-reception party for [Number of Guests] guests (served with cocktails and [Other Drinks] , [Dessert Table] and a chocolate fountain station)
- Wedding dress and dress undergarments; Bridesmaid dresses too
We Can Help With These Items Too
- Bride and bridesmaid bouquets, also boutonnieres for groom and groomsmen
- Wedding bands and bride’s jewelry: earrings, necklace, bracelet
- Flower arrangements for church and venue
- Church styling and the wedding elements (guest book, candles, ring bearer and flower girl accessories)
- Invitations and table cards for the reception tables
- Wedding favors
- Ceremony music, reception music (DJ or band), any ambient or spot lighting
- Transportation for bride, groom, bridal party and guests
- Photographer and videographer, any photo albums or videos post-wedding
- Gift table or decorative basket/bird cage to hold any cards received
- Hotel room for getting ready and dressed for ceremony
- Bridal shower and bachelorette/bachelor party planning
Package needed: Select