This gardening contract is entered by [Sender.Company] (Provider) and [Client.Name] (Client) as of [Contract.CreatedDate]. The services, prices, and terms included in this contract are considered to represent the entire relationship between the Provider and Client.
The Client hereby requests and authorizes the Provider to perform the following gardening services:
(INSERT MULTI-LINE TEXT FIELD)
PandaTip: Use the text field in this section of the gardening contract template to describe the specific services that the Client is purchasing. Be sure to include details such as service frequency.
The table below details the monthly costs associated with this gardening contract, along with any applicable taxes or discounts.
PandaTip: Use the pricing table in this section of the contract template to list any monthly charges or fees. Use the menu on the right to add discounts and taxes as necessary.
Terms & Conditions
PandaTip: This template includes general terms common to gardening contracts. If your business requires more specific terms, consult an attorney licensed in your area.
- The Provider agrees to perform the services listed in this gardening contract at the indicated service intervals.
- The Provider shall be solely responsible for providing all materials, labor, and equipment necessary for performing the listed services.
- The Client agrees to notify the Provider should they be unsatisfied with the work performed at any time, and allow the Provider reasonable time to correct such errors.
- The Client agrees to make prompt payment in the amounts indicated in this gardening contract on a monthly basis.
- This gardening contract shall commence on the date listed on the first page of this document, and continue for a period of [Contract.Months] months.
- The Provider and Client agree to indemnify and hold one another harmless against any and all claims of loss or damage without limitation.
- This gardening contract shall be governed by the laws of [Sender.State]. Any issues not directly addressed by the terms of this contract shall be resolved in accordance with such laws.
- Should the Client fail to make timely payments for the amounts listed in this gardening contract, the Provider shall have the right to hire collections agencies or attorneys to pursue payment, and have any associated direct or indirect costs reimbursed by the Client.
By signing below, both parties agree to the terms of this gardening contract without limitation or exception. This contract is legally binding upon both the Client and Provider in accordance with the laws of [Sender.State].
PandaTip: You and your client should use the fields below to e-sign this gardening contract template. Be sure to download a copy of the signed contract for your records.