PandaTip: This logo design proposal template opens with a short introductory note. This gives the proposal a more personal feel, and helps set expectations for the rest of the proposal.
First off, thanks for giving me the opportunity to earn your business! There are thousands of agencies and freelancers offering logo design services, and having the opportunity to put a proposal in front of you is an honor not taken lightly.
While pricing is an obvious factor when choosing someone to hire for logo design services, there are a few other factors which you should consider as well. In this proposal, I’ll explain what those are, why they matter, and then provide you with a clear pricing estimate.
The Logo Design Process
PandaTip: This is the key section of the proposal template. It sets the stage for the entire logo design project, and demonstrates your understanding of what goes into a well-done logo design.
Your logo is a key pillar of your company’s identity, and the process through which it is created and refined is important to your long-term success. We see a lot of competitors who ask a handful of questions before disappearing for a period of time, returning with a logo and an invoice. We prefer to take a more collaborative approach that keeps you involved at every stage.
Here’s what to expect:
- Understanding Your Brand: We feel that your logo should communicate both who and what you are. It should speak to your audience on a subconscious level and make a positive impression upon them. We begin every logo design project with a client interview, during which we’ll attempt to build an understanding of the tangible and intangible things that make your company and team unique.
- Concept: Before we draw a single line, we’ll discuss your vision for your company logo with you. We don’t want to waste your time with logos that don’t fit your vision, and we don’t want to overwhelm you with dozens of options. By working with you to set a standard up front, we’ll be able to develop a handful of options that meet your expectations.
- Review & Revise: We’ll present you with a few options that we’ve created based on the information you’ve given us. You’ll have the opportunity to review each of them and provide feedback for revisions. In many cases, our clients end up combining elements of several early logo designs to create a final product they’re happy with.
- Delivery: Once we’ve crafted a logo design that you’re happy with, we’ll provide you with all of the digital files you’ll need to put the logo to good use, as well as a release granting you sole ownership of your new company logo.
Why Hire Us?
Here are a few key reasons why you’d benefit from hiring us over any other agency or freelancer:
- We keep you involved at every step of the process. This improves results and makes the entire logo design project progress faster.
- Your logo will be entirely original and crafted by an experienced logo designer.
- Your logo will be more than a flashy graphic- it will be a powerful visual manifestation of your brand’s identity.
- Our staff will communicate with you in a prompt, professional manner throughout the project.
What Our Customers Have to Say:
PandaTip: This section of the template allows you to show off customer testimonials alongside their respective logos.
PandaTip: The template’s pricing table allows you to provide your client with clear, detailed pricing for the logo design project.
If you’re ready to move forward with the project, just sign the logo design proposal below. I’ll be notified and reach out to schedule our next steps.
PandaTip: You’ll receive an email notification when your client signs this template using the fields below.