Music Artist Sponsorship Proposal
This music artist sponsorship proposal is a simple document intended for small and mid-sized businesses that you’d like to approach as potential sponsors of your band.
This is a proposal for sponsorship or partnership with [Band.Name]. The document outlines our current status and audience, and provides details on how your brand can work with us to reach and engage our audience via sponsorship.
About the band
Use this page of the template to thoroughly describe your band. Who are you? What’s your style and genre? Do you tour nationally, locally, or internationally? How long have you been around? What’s the average audience size at your shows? What’s the demographic data of your audiences? Who sponsors you already?
Put a picture of your band or a picture from a recent show in the template’s image block.
These two sections of the music artist sponsorship proposal template detail what you have to offer a potential sponsor, and what you ask of them in return.
What we provide to our sponsors & partners
Music artist sponsorship is a great way to drive organic brand impressions and positive interaction. As a natural part of doing what we do, we provide an exciting, engaging atmosphere where our audience comes together to enjoy our work. These live events represent a strategic opportunity for brands whose target audiences intersect ours. Here’s how your company can benefit from sponsoring our live events:
- Signage: Our sponsors are afforded the opportunity to place signage at key areas throughout the venues we perform in, including on our vehicles and stage. This provides high-value brand visibility.
- On-stage mentions: We show our appreciation for our sponsors and partners by mentioning them on stage. We may give your company a “shout-out” between songs, or mention your products during a performance. We’ve also used or consumed products from our sponsors during live shows, and encouraged our audience to do the same.
In addition to interacting with our audience during our live shows, we employ a concerted digital marketing effort to build our brand online. This represents an opportunity for our partners and sponsors in the form of:
- Band Website: We will list your brand on our website as an appreciated sponsor.
- Newsletters: We will highlight your products and services in our email newsletter.
- Video Content: We will appear in videos promoting your product or service at your request.
- Social Media: We will promote your brand, products, and services to our audience via social media.
What you’ll provide to support the partnership
A music artist sponsorship is a true partnership with both sides contributing to one another’s success. In addition to an affordable sponsorship fee, you’ll need to provide the following:
- Signage: If you’d like signage posted during live shows, you’ll need to provide it to us. We’ll pass it on to the venue for hanging/posting.
- Product: We’re happy to use your products in front of our audience in an organic way. You’ll need to provide any product you’d like us to use this way.
- Logos/ Graphic Assets: You’ll need to provide us with any digital visual assets you’d like us to place online in places including our website and social media.
Music artist sponsorship is one of the best ways to reach an active and engaged target audience, while also being extremely affordable. Here’s a breakdown of the fees we ask of our partners and sponsors:
Use the template’s pricing table to show the sponsorship fees your potential sponsor will be responsible for.
Ready to Rock?
Just sign below to approve our music artist sponsorship proposal. We’ll be in touch to schedule a meeting to discuss next steps.
Music Artist Sponsorship Proposal