Day Care Contract Template
This day care contract is between [Sender.FirstName] [Sender.LastName] (the Provider) and [Client.FirstName] [Client.LastName] (the Parent). This contract is entered into as of [Contract.CreatedDate].
This day care contract governs the care of the below listed child(ren) at [Sender.Company]. By signing at the bottom of this contract, the Parent agrees to the entirety of this contract’s terms and conditions without omission or alteration.
The children listed below are hereby enrolled at [Sender.Company]:
|Name||Date of Birth|
Parents, Guardians & Authorized Individuals
|Mother/ Legal Guardian|||
The following individuals are hereby approved by the Parent to pick up the child from [Sender.Company]:
Pick Up/ Drop Off Schedule
Children may be dropped off at the day care as early as day care open time and picked up as late as day care close time. Mid-day pickup/drop off is allowed between 12:00pm and 1:00pm each day.
The children covered under this day care contract will attend day care on the following days:
Payment Rate & Schedule
The table below details the rates for child care at [Sender.Company]. Payment for each week is due at time of child pick up each Friday. Late payments are subject to a 20% late penalty.
Parents are responsible for paying the fees listed below for the days that their child is scheduled to attend [Sender.Company]. Failure to attend due to any reason, including sickness or vacation, does not excuse the Parent from making full payment for all scheduled days.
[Sender.Company] will be closed on the following holidays:
Terms & Conditions
- [Sender.Company] is fully insured in accordance with applicable laws. Our insurance carrier is Insurance carrier. Our policy number is insurance policy number.
- The safety of the children and staff at [Sender.Company] is our top priority. Our policy is to send any employee or child home who is exhibiting the following symptoms: a fever over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, vomiting, diarrhea, severe nausea, or severe rash.
- Children with any communicable disease, such as chicken pox, will not be allowed to attend day care until they are cleared by a physician.
- Children under the age of 5 must have a physical exam report from their primary physician on file at the day care.
- Children over the age of two must have their physical exam report updated every two years.
- All children must have a copy of their immunization records on file.
- All [Sender.Company] employees have received training in an approved sudden infant death (SIDS) course.
- It is [Sender.Company] policy not to spank, yell, or otherwise frighten or abuse children at any time.
By signing below, the Parent agrees to enter their child into daycare at [Sender.Company] under the terms of this day care agreement.