HVAC Contract for Services
PandaTip: This HVAC contract template can be used by contractors offering repairs or maintenance to HVAC systems.
|[Client.City], [Client.State] [Client.Zip]||[Client.Phone]|
|City, State, Zip||Phone|
Whereas the above-listed client wishes to retain [Sender.Company] for repairs or service to their HVAC system, and [Sender.Company] agrees to provide such services in return for payment from the Client, both parties hereby agree to the following terms of this HVAC contract:
Scope of Work
PandaTip: Use the template’s text field to describe the work you’ll be performing in detail.
[Sender.Company] shall perform the following repairs and/or maintenance to [Client.Name]’s HVAC system:
PandaTip: Payment details go in the template’s pricing table. Click inside the table to add line items, per-item costs, and discounts.
[Client.Name] agrees to pay [Sender.Company] the following sums, in accordance with the payment terms of this HVAC contract:
PandaTip: This template’s terms are brief and contain statements common to service contracts. You should always have a licensed attorney review legal terms before you use them in a binding contract for your business.
- [Sender.Company] agrees to perform only those services listed in the scope of work in this HVAC contract. Any additional work or materials will require an addendum, and will incur additional costs to [Client.Name].
- [Client.Name] agrees not to hold [Sender.Company] liable for loss or damage to any property, save for cases of [Sender.Company]’s willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- [Client.Name] agrees to pay the full amount listed in this HVAC contract at the time that the listed services are performed.
- [Sender.Company] is considered an independent contractor under the scope of this HVAC contract.
- [Client.Name] agrees to provide [Sender.Company]’s technicians with sufficient access to the property where services are being performed on the date that work is scheduled.
By signing below, both [Sender.Company] and [Client.Name] agree to enter into this HVAC contract with one another, to act in good faith in dealings with one another, and to uphold the terms of this contract in its entirety.
PandaTip: You and your client will esign this contract template, after which you’ll be able to download a final copy of the HVAC contract.