Home Repair Contract Template
This home repair contract is entered into by and between [Sender.FirstName] [Sender.LastName] (the Contractor) and [Client.FirstName] [Client.LastName] (the Homeowner) for home repair services at the property located at [Property.Address].
Scope of Work
The home repair project is described as follows:
The Homeowner agrees to pay the following amounts for the above listed home repair services:
The Homeowner agrees to pay 50% of the “Total” amount listed in the table above before the home repair project begins, and to pay the remaining balance at the project’s completion. Any work not expressly listed in the Scope of Work in this home repair contract will be subject to additional fees.
The Contractor agrees to start work by [Project.StartDate] and complete work no later than [Project.EndDate].
Terms & Conditions
- The Contractor shall be considered an independent contractor for liability and tax purposes.
- The Contractor and Homeowner agree to indemnify and hold one another harmless against any and all claims of loss or damage, save for cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- The Contractor reserves the right to place a lien on the property listed in this home repair contract until payment for services rendered is received from the Homeowner.
- The Contractor agrees to be responsible for procuring all necessary permits, licenses, and inspections.
- This home repair contract shall be the sole agreement between the two parties for the services listed in the Scope of Work.
- This contract may not be modified except through written amendment signed by both parties.
By signing below, the Homeowner and Contractor agree to the scope of work, payment terms, and terms and conditions of this homeowner contract.