Email has been the go-to method for organizations to communicate and share important documents, but a text message is still the most efficient way to reach some customers.
Text messages have a 98% open rate, significantly higher than email notifications, ensuring that signers receive the document and can sign it promptly.
Send via text (SMS) is a solution that allows you to reach signers faster and improve the signing completion rates at no extra cost per text message or collected signature for you or your signers.
In this blog post, we will discuss how to enable Send via text (SMS) and its benefits.
What is Send via text (SMS)?
Send via text (SMS) allows you to send real-time notifications to signers on their mobile device.
It eliminates the need for signers to keep checking their email inbox and instead sign on the go.
Text messages have a higher open rate than email notifications, ensuring that signers never miss a deadline.
How to enable Send via text (SMS)?
Send via text (SMS) is currently available for Business and Enterprise customers. Enabling this feature is easy, and you can do it in three simple steps:
- Create a new document and add your recipients.
- Once your document is prepared, select Send > Email / Text (SMS)
- Click on a recipient to configure the delivery method. You have the option to select between email, SMS, or both Email + SMS
For a step-by-step guide with all the details, please check this help center article.
Benefits of Send via text (SMS)
Text messages improve the speed to sign and allows you to reach signers wherever they are, expanding your reach:
- Speed up the process: Combine the power of email and real-time text messages to increase response rates and get documents signed in a jiffy. Avoid documents gathering dust in the inbox.
- Go global: With its global reach, your signer could be virtually anywhere, and you’d still be able to reach out.
- Outshine the competition: By enabling Send via text (SMS), you can offer your customers a hassle-free signing experience on their mobile devices.
Industries and functions that benefit from Send via text (SMS)
Different types of teams can benefit from Send via text (SMS) to act quickly on important documents:
- HR: Teams can use the tool to act fast on contracts, offer letters, and new hire paperwork.
- Sales: Professionals can increase service agreements while signers are always on the go.
- Finance: Teams can get invoice and expense processing done quickly and efficiently to reduce costs.
- Insurance: Call center personnel can quickly share policy details or renewal documents via text messages.
- Healthcare: Patient intake forms can be easily managed through SMS delivery.
- Banking: New account openings or onboarding can be overseen using SMS delivery.
Send via text (SMS) is a powerful feature that can boost your productivity.
It allows you to reach signers in real-time and directly on their mobile devices, speeding up the document signing process.
Text messages have a higher open rate than email notifications, ensuring that the recipient sees the document and signs on the spot.
By following a few simple steps, you can enable Send via text (SMS) and experience the improvements in your document signing process.