Event Proposal Template
This Event Proposal Template is written in the context of offering event management and planning services to a business for a particular event, be it a conference, sporting event, or otherwise
[Sender.Company] is a [Location]-based event management company that has helped clients plan successful events for over [Number of Years] years. We are dedicated to helping our clients host successful events that strengthen their brand, foster relationships with existing clients, and engage with new clients. We believe our unparalleled attention to detail will serve you well in accomplishing all of your goals with your next event.
We are very familiar with and have successfully assisted numerous clients in your industry in the past. However you envision your event to be, we can make it happen.
Here’s what a few of our former clients had to say:
March 2015 [Company X], [X Event].
“[Sender.Company] did an amazing job with our event. We’d recommend them to anyone looking for their event done professionally and the way you want it!” –[Company X Rep]
September 2015 [Company Y], [Y Event].
“[Sender.Company] took all the stress out of planning our event and it couldn’t have gone smoother. Everyone had an awesome time!” –[Company Y Rep]
We know how important your next event is and we want to take all of the stress out planning and organizing it for you while making sure it is a great success.
|Event Staff (per hour/per person)||$25||10||$250|
|Event chairs, tables, settings, etc. sets||$200||20||$4000|
|Food (per person)||$40||100||$1000|
Discount (5%): -$712.50
Tax (8%): $1083
This Event Contract (the “Contract”) states the terms and conditions that govern the contractual agreement between [Sender.Company] having its principal place of business at [Sender Address](the “Company”), and [Client.Company] (the “Client”) who agrees to be bound by this Contract.
WHEREAS, the Client is conducting [Event], [Event Description], on [Event Date] (the “Event”); and
WHEREAS, the Company agrees to manage the Event according to the terms and conditions herein.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the parties within this Contract, the Company and the Client (individually, each a “Party” and collectively, the “Parties”) covenant and agree as follows:
1. COMPANY’S DUTIES. The Company shall handle the management and planning duties for the Event in the manner described on Schedule A attached hereto.
PandaTip: There are a variety of categories of duties that have been listed on Schedule A of this event proposal. Feel free to add more or delete some of them as they are simply suggestions. You can also describe in detail next to the broad categories listed what you will specifically do for the Client – make the event proposal your own. The only thing that matters is that you have a mutual understanding of the language you include in such description.
2. PAYMENT. The total cost to be paid to the Company by the Client for the services hereunder shall be [Total Cost]. The dates on which payments are due are listed on the payment schedule attached hereto as Schedule B.
PandaTip: You may break up the payments in any manner that works for you or you can require that they pay the full sum upfront. Just enter the dates and amounts in Schedule B of this event proposal.
3. CANCELLATIONS. In the event circumstances change and the Client must cancel the Event, the Company will make its best efforts to modify its planning to reflect the Client’s needs. However, the Client agrees and acknowledges that a change in short notice may cause severe complications for the Company and thus the Client shall forfeit its deposit of [Deposit] in the event the Client must cancel the Event within [Days Event Cancel] days of the stated date of the Event.
PandaTip: Alternatively, you can impose an additional fee. However, it’s much easier to make them forfeit money you already have than try and get more. Though, if you’re trying to maintain a relationship with them as a client going forward you may want to impose a smaller additional fee in lieu of forfeiting their entire deposit.
4. PROMOTION. The Client hereby authorizes the Company to utilize the Client’s logo and associated trademarks as well as any media, photos, or footage from the Event, in promoting the Company’s services.
5. NO MODIFICATION UNLESS IN WRITING. No modification of this Contract shall be valid unless in writing and agreed upon by both Parties.
6. APPLICABLE LAW. This Contract and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [State] and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in [County], [State].
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, each of the Parties has executed this Contract, both Parties by its duly authorized officer, as of the day and year set forth below.
|[Sender.FirstName] [Sender.LastName] of [Sender.Company]||[Client.FirstName] [Client.LastName] of [Client.Company]|
- Pre-Event planning: [Sender.Company] will plan event according to [Client.Company]’s specifications.
- Physical set up of Event site: [Sender.Company] will set up the Event and decorate it accordingly.
- Welcoming Event attendees: [Sender.Company] will prepare the Welcome Event prior to the Event the night before.
- Preparing and distributing Event materials: [Sender.Company] will have staff distribute [Client.Company]’s Event materials.
- Food/beverage preparation: [Sender.Company] will prepare food and beverages as well as serve them to the guests.
- Speaker accommodations: [Sender.Company] will oversee [Client.Company]’s speaker accommodations.
- Post-Event analysis: [Sender.Company] will provide [Client.Company] with an evaluation form on [Sender.Company]’s performance.
|3 months before event||25% of final amount|
|1 month before event||35% of final amount|
|1 week before event||Remaining 25%|
Please choose your preferred method of payment: