Well, another year is quickly coming to a close. And to bring it home here at PandaDoc, we thought we’d review every major product update we’ve made in 2018.
To kick off the New Year, we introduced features to save you time and keep you up-to-date outside the office.
- Pricing table content locking and multiple choice pricing options
- Additional attachments
- Our mobile app for iPad and Android tablets
Catch the entire post here.
The month of valentines and chocolate brought new (love) languages to PandaDoc. Our updates included:
- The ability to send to multiple recipients (Bulk Send)
- Recipient view localization in French and Italian
- Updates to our Salesforce integration (version 1.38)
Read the blog post now.
We took March off to enjoy St. Patrick’s Day all month long (just kidding) which meant we had to do big things in April and we sure did in the form of robust reporting. We also completed two other updates:
- Create new and editable documents and templates from your existing .docx files using our one-click conversion Import to Editor
- Change a document’s status manually for expired documents and drafts
As spring continued, we dedicated our updates to making PandaDoc more secure with Protected PDFs, a new version of our Salesforce integration, and staying GDPR compliant.
July and August
Summer was a little slow for us with only one update in July and August respectively. They were:
P.S. PandaDoc is now Zapier’s 6th most popular app?
September updates kicked off the cooler temps with:
- Edit recipients and reassign fields: Easily update field assignments if signers change or you assigned a field to the wrong person
- Introduction of Stripe payments with every plan and no extra fees
October set fall on fire with five feature releases in one month! They were:
- The ability to edit recipients and reassign fields for sent documents
- Easily rename your documents
- Lock not only a content block but the position of the content within a doc
- Enable forwarding and signing to other recipients after the doc is sent
- Signing order notification in your message to your recipients.
And last but not least, we introduced a slew of updates dedicated to making communication easier.
Drum roll please:
- Sharing PandaDoc documents via shareable doc links
- Importing contacts from any app with Zapier
- The long-awaited ability to merge HubSpot Products into pricing tables
- The ability to embed personalized Vidyard videos to PandaDoc proposals
- 24/7 live chat
We’re still hard at work on our December updates which we’ll post in January. But you can expect more features built to help you streamline inefficiencies in your sales process and close deals faster.
Tell us, what was your favorite feature we introduced in 2018? What successes have you seen from these features? Tell us in the comments below!