Responsible Vulnerability disclosure
Follow this guide if you have found a vulnerability in the PandaDoc application or website and you would like to responsibly report it.
PandaDoc customers can report the vulnerability either to the Support team or send an email to email@example.com.
What we need from you:
- Describe the steps you followed that make the vulnerability exploitable including any URLs or code you used. The more information you provide, the faster we can reproduce and fix the problem.
- Please do not send PDF, DOC, or EXE files or reports generated by DAST products. We do accept images.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS)
- SQL injection (SQLi)
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF)
- Remote code execution (RCE)
- Cookies not used for authentication or CSRF protection, not being marked as Secure or HTTPOnly
- Data breaches, such as restricted or sensitive data of our customers.
You need to get our permission before disclosing an issue publicly. We’ll only consider your public disclosure request after we’ve fixed the reported vulnerability.