- Migrate to new infrastructure (Snowflake, Airbyte, Segment, Select Star, Monte Carlo, dbt, various BI tools) to ensure we remain at the forefront of industry trends, revising existing processes, building a strong data model, and creating standards as we go
- Generate impact by using data to find and address the biggest opportunities and key problems in different areas of the business
In this role, you will:
- Analyze marketing campaigns and provide clear insights what can be improved
- Regularly analyze key marketing metrics and come up with clear insights
- Cooperate with Analytics Engineers and Data Engineering to create best in class marketing data models
- Document key definitions and marketing metrics as one SSOT
- Create clear reporting structure in Tableau for marketing area
- Partner with key GTM stakeholders to identify key opportunities, the biggest gaps and defining the most optimal growth strategies
- Design & implement proper attribution model for B2B business
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math, Economics or similar
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics area with proven track record of success (conversion, revenue, CAC)
- Deep understanding of key marketing channels (Google Ads, Paid Social, Organic, Direct)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in SQL
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau
- Available under American time zone
You’ll get bonus points if you:
- have worked for a B2B startup in the past
- have experience with modern data stack (DBT & snowflake)
- have experience with salesforce, hubspot
The annual base salary range for this position is $99,000 - $148,000 USD
This position is also eligible for a bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents.
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Applications Deadline 3/29