Who are you ideally?
As a member of the Growth team within PandaDoc’s Product organization, you’ll lead initiatives to help us increase adoption and performance of our freemium offering: Free eSign. We’ll be investing in increasing engagement of Free eSign users, as well as in improving conversion across our entire funnel.
As you help outline next steps that lead to deeper engagement, retention, and conversion of Free eSign users, you’ll collaborate with other product managers on the Growth team, as well as our Sales team, Demand Generation team, and marketing managers. You’ll dive deeply into researching personas for Free eSign users. And you’ll work across the full spectrum of Free eSign, starting with acquisition all the way through conversion.
This role requires a combination of analytical horsepower, ability to structure complex problems into steps that will unlock the solution, strong empathy and user research skills, steadfast execution, marketing knowledge, and ability to navigate multiple stakeholders across the whole organization.
You’ll be responsible for delivering best-in-class experiences that acquire new users, activate, engage, and convert them into loyal paying subscribers, which in turn drive outstanding user experiences and PandaDoc business goals.
In this role, you will:
- Assume shared ownership of critical, product-led growth initiatives related to Free eSign
- Build on existing use cases and add new use cases aimed at engaging our existing audience on a deeper level
- Have a direct influence on core business metrics of PandaDoc: revenue, product metrics, and engagement within Free eSign itself
- Engage closely with Demand Generation, Marketing, and Sales teams to push growth initiatives across multiple channels
- Dig into analytics, identify bottlenecks, and collaborate with teammates to drive new initiatives — while supplementing your findings with user research, as appropriate
- Develop concise product specs that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements
- Work with our Engineering team to achieve our business goals within time frame and budget
- 4+ years of product management experience with SaaS products, ideally focused on growth
- Experienced in shipping creative and highly successful self-serve products in B2B
- Experienced in delivering successful experiments that help grow key metrics: you can design, run, and interpret results of experiments and A/B tests; you’re familiar with every step of the user funnel; and, you know how to measure short- and long-term success
- Proven track record of making a positive impact on the business via product development
- Data-driven and comfortable using funnel analytics tools such as Amplitude
- Experienced in driving user research that provides actionable insights, which turn into business-impacting features
- Comfortable embracing ambiguity and working independently; excel at communicating early and directly; ultimately gets the job done
- Adept at managing competing priorities simultaneously
- Digital marketing experience is a plus, but not a necessity
- Fluent in verbal and written English (C1+)
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!