Currently, PandaDoc is seeking a Senior Python Engineer to join our Customer Value track, specifically in the Solution area.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is a must? If the answer is yes, you’re a Panda, and we want you to join our team.
Revenue Solutions Area designs and delivers complete end-to-end solutions in our Product so can we unlock new markets and bring new happy customers to PandaDoc!
Our main goal is to bring new MRR by expanding product-market fit from the Sales team to the Revenue team use cases.
In this role, you will:
- Build new solutions from scratch;
- Take end-to-end technical ownership of features and improvements;
- Build and maintain application architecture;
- Actively collaborate with product managers and scrum masters.
- Service-oriented architecture but be prepared to deal with legacy code as well as monolithic services based on the Django framework;
- Two main stacks: Python and Java:
- Python services are mostly written using AsyncIO frameworks and libraries, but we also have Django-based services with Celery workers under the hood;
- Java services based on Spring Boot with custom extensions, Java 11, and Gradle as a build tool;
- Amazon Web Services;
- The main cross-service communication transports are NATS, Kafka, and RabbitMQ;
- Prometheus stack for monitoring and alerting;
- Jaeger for distributed tracing.
- At least 5+ years of development experience with Python;
- Experience with the Django framework;
- Experience with any relational databases (SQL queries, migrations, optimization);
- Experience with message queues (e.g., RabbitMQ, NATS, Kafka);
- Care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code;
- Put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences;
- Strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to product managers, designers, customer support, and other engineers is no problem for you;
- Hands-on experience in developing a microservice architecture;
- Experience in writing units and end-to-end tests is a plus;
- Communicate effectively in English, both spoken and written;
- We have tasks in Java from time to time (about 10%), so readiness to write on Java is appreciated.
PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast-scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visithttps://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development;
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Warsaw to Manila, from Florida to California;
- A competitive salary;
- And much more!