Selling your ideas, selling your work, and selling your soul
A mood board can be a challenging thing for a client to understand…
Especially when your face is splashed all over it.
For a creative designer, it’s important to get outside of your head and remember to walk your client through what could very well be a traumatic experience (if their face looks like Patrick’s, anyway).
(Just kidding, but you should see him in that hat.)
Specifically, we discuss:
- How creative agencies can stand apart in cold emails/cold calls
- What intrigues and annoys us in outreach
- How a creative agency sold PandaDoc
- What a mood board even is
- What creatives should remember when pitching designs to customers
- Patrick’s closing strategy of screaming “Sign it!”